Our Online courses, are all run via the RYA interactive web site, once you have paid and booked the course with us, we aim to send you your log in details and password within 24 hours, if you have not got these with in 24 hours please call mark on 07885 488660. The online courses can be logged in to any time day or night, and a easy way to push on and get your qualification.
View our online courses below:
- Professional Practice Anyone who either already holds a commercial endorsement or if they intend to attain a commercial endorsement then this course will have to be completed.
- VHF Radio Course Learn the correct procedure for talking clearly and safely to other boats, the coast guard, the Harbour master. Learn about DSC and how to use it, maybe a MOB, or a medical emergency.
- Essential Navigation. A very easy way to learn how to read a nautical chart, learn about the tides, longitude and latitude, learn how to use a compass, take bearings, a great course to give you a good understanding of keeping you safe and away from dangers that may lurk below.
- CEVNI. You need an RYA CEVNI Test certificate, with an International Certificate of Competence (ICC), for navigation on inland waterways in most of continental Europe. This is the European inland waterways version of Colregs, with many additions to symbols, signals, lights, buoyage, rules and signage
- Fun and Safe. This new course is suitable for anyone working with children and vulnerable adults in an RYA environment. This includes those volunteering or working at recognised training centres and affiliated clubs.It provides a basic level of knowledge and awareness, put in the context of realistic scenarios that anyone could encounter at their club or centre.